Monday, October 18, 2010

Transcend my friend. Transcend

My only desire is to evolve beyond the limitations of this body.....
This plane...
beyond this rat race of materialism and financial gain.
This I ask.
Because in my heart, I know that what I have been taught is far from the answer
when it becomes obvious that your education is the cancer that plagues my mind
I'd gladly renounce ignorance for an ounce of wisdom any day....because who I am is not the person in the mirror but the consciousness within the person, and all along my attachment was to the physical and I wonder why I am constantly hurting.....

12 comments:

s said...

beautiful. spot on. touching. brilliant!

Sunday Kofffon Taylor said...

Yep, i hear you!

Admin said...

Indeed...

Amit said...

Really the article can touch any person's heart. good job

Spartan Training said...

transcending the limitations of the human condition...resting in the calm blissfulness of this moment...it is a new day...when you see it that way...

Lakyaan said...

Beautiful blog!!!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

lin Every brand coach bags has its own star product, also because these classical money of existence, just make the brand image, no money is COACH SUNGLASSES always countless people chase the popular sheet is tasted. If to classic Christian Dior COACH JEWELRY handbag, then the Dior handbag is you are absolute to know! This one season the 80th annual Academy Awards best actress coach Bracelets Marion Cotillard randy finally reached the very last Coach Earrings stand London. Four nation, four kinds of character closely together.The Coach Jewelry Set suspense Noir are opening 2009, "one woman, four COACH WALLETS city" series advertising first film Noir opened in Paris, are filmed by ads, Olivier Dahan coach outlet online directed short film formal earthly. Marion Cotillard clip wearing Christian Dior Bar

YoYoasia said...

Lovely blog! voucher codes ratemypurchases.com

hapi said...

Hi Sage Phenix, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Boundless Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

plez visit : pro markiting

Delicious and Easy Recipes said...

This is great!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog