Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Free Your Mind


You don’t have to stress no more……….It’s all mental………..things are only what you perceive them to be. You have to take a deep breath and relax and realize that you’re situation is just a situation. People are the way they are because they’re “victims” of a system meant to keep them enslaved to corporations, finance companies, etc. They truly are genuine people mislead. Don’t allow their inner frustrations to get to you. They’re just crying out for help but don’t know how to express it productively. The world we live in is a reflection of our thoughts. People are constantly lead by fear and the need to be accepted. Right now everyone’s or at least most people’s mental state is worry and frustration. How am I going to do this? I got to get this loan to pay off this, I need this amount of money to do this, gas is too damn high, the economy is in a recession. Negativity, Negativity, Worry, Worry, Fear, Fear, Frustration, Frustration. Just allow yourself for one minute to exist in a state of no worry, want, need or frustration. Say to yourself that I am free, I feel free, I feel wonderful. I have no worries, pain, or wants. Money, Status, or physical things do nothing for me spiritually. These things are an illusion and do not define who I am. I’m no longer a prisoner to financial institutions, consumer debt, and the need to conform to what society considers “normal”

Release yourself………….float beyond the clouds into an atmosphere of comfort and peace
It starts with your mind…free your mind of all stress, worry, fear, lack, frustration,

Free your mind

No comments: