Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thank You


Its such a beautiful world that we live in.. if only we could see beyond the ugliness.... the distortion.... the wars.. the rascism...the injustice..the poverty and see that we are the cause of all that lies in front of our eyes... A billion minds...a billion perspectives on what life is...


Life in its natural state is like a blank canvas...filled with an array of colors and styles that gives it color and meaning. We are those colors... We are those styles. We are all beautiful. We are all unique. We all have something to offer.

I'd like to thank all who have followed the anaphene project.. Even if I haven't met you, know that I love you all and that what I do, although its a reflection of my thoughts, is because of you. My purpose is to help people explore deeper

not only themselves but love, life, good, evil, wisdom, and ignorance and know that WE have the power to change the world but first we much change ourselves.......

May the light continuously shine on you

Love,

Sage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

OB said...

hi love thanks for reading and following my blog, stay in touch <3

L