Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Garden Within

The beauty of Nature. The tranquility of something simple yet divine. I've came to a realization that both inner and outer suffering is driven by both inner and outer complexities. True Genuis resides in simplicity. Anything considered to be trivial or senseless, Mr. Carter is going to stay away from. Everyday I'm learning more about myself from my experiences and interactions with the world. I see and read about things that go on in this world; things that are unjust, irrational, or just plain idiotic. I also realize that I have to change my thoughts within in order to change my world without. Life is.....Life and somewhere along the line between birth and now, I've lost focused on what the true meaning of life is. I've put too much emphasis on the vines and weeds of the outer world, forgetting that all along my inner world contained a garden, perfect in nature, aesthetically sound. It feels good to just relax and breath without worry or fear. Its feels wonderful to be Me, to express how I feel and know that I am a beautiful creation.............

and so are you....

No comments: