Sunday, December 14, 2008

Heartbreak Chronicles Part 2: The Healing




Shit happens. Right?

So why is it that I'm still hurting from what happen 10 months ago on that dreadful day when she said, " I need space, its not you its me." I realize that since that day I'm became a self destructive emotional wreck but not many would know because I never show it. Initially I've tried to get "her" to change her mind. I've begged, I've pleaded, I apologized, and blamed myself. I became less of a person, less of a man to make "her" more of a woman. I eventually said f*ck it and moved on after witnessing certain things that brought the "I need space syndrome" to light. I've seen "her" with the guy, even had a face to face confrontation with "him." I've felt betrayed, used, and hurt from this experience. They say that the amount of time you've invested in building a relationship that collapsed is the same amount of time it takes to rise from the the collapse back to a foundation again. I know it wont take me 3.5 years to get it together but from this I've learned to take one day at a time and if someone comes along, maybe I will cautiously give them a chance but until then.....


I've become heartless

No comments: