Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dreaming Again......

I'm dreaming again....this time about running away....

do you ever feel like the place you inhabit is not made for you. Deep down inside you feel that its another place out there for you, a place where you can be free. Be yourself.....no pain....no sorrow.....no tomorrows......time doesn't exist in this place....neither does death....life is all there is....

Its beautiful. You should see it....this is my euphoria..my paradise...my nirvana...this isn't fiction or a fairy tale...this is where I am when I'm sleeping....when I'm dreaming.....but never when I'm awake.

This is intransia.

The world that I live in when I'm awake is a world of sorrow, hatred, and injustice.....there's beauty, fairness, and love within as well but not enough to sustain it from its own destruction.Maybe this is the nature of it....maybe I'm not from here because I don't feel like everyone else...I don't think or see things like everyone else....that doesn't mean that everyone else perspective/perception is wrong. It just means that mine is different...

Nothing more...nothing less....there is not a need for others to agree with me or share the same thoughts...just accept me for who I am and how I feel.


I don't expect to be understood by everyone... I could care less what anyone thinks


I want freedom...true freedom......and I will have it soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful...