Monday, November 17, 2008

Heartbreak Chronicles Part 1: The Lesson










Heartbreak. What can I say about it. It happens to the best of us. The inevitable depression. I've learned that I should no longer blame myself. Everything isnt always meant to be. Some relationships prosper while others wither away. This was just one relationship that wasnt meant to be the way my heart intended. What's funny is that we as people will never learn the consequences of our actions until it's too late. It's easy to feel from one's own perspective that we were the victims receiving the short end of the stick. Sometimes it's self gratifying to impose that the victimizer is our worst enemy when in fact the victimizer can be our greatest teacher. So sure, I've had my heart broken or rather my expectations unmet but what didnt kill me only made me stronger and its gonna take the might of a million men for her or any woman for that matter to break it again.................


I now close out with



Kanye West - Tell Everyone You Know (Feat. Lil Wayne)







No comments: